This app can be used to collect and analyse data from leagues, tournaments, social games, or even training sessions!
- Allows creation of leagues / tournaments / data-sets that organises your data into groups, each of which can be analysed individually.
- Both frame-by-frame data entry and total-score data entry are accepted. In fact, you can mix these two approaches depending on which is more convenient!
- Will provide you with statistics about your spares as you leave them!
- For all games that are entered frame-by-frame, you can go back and see exactly what pins you left, and when. For score-only games, you can view your scores, and some data about them.
- Allows you to view all your game scores for any league, tournament, or data-set in one place, showing you averages and totals.
- You can analyse all your games, or only specific leagues / tournaments / data-sets in one place, showing you things including:
+ Average, minimum, and maximum score
+ Standard deviation, and the range of scores you are expected to bowl within
+ The percentage of times you get a strike
+ The percentage of times you get a 9, 8, 7, ..., 0
+ For *every* spare combination: the number of times you have left it, the number of times you have spared it, and your spare rate percentage
+ The pin combinations that you spare the least
+ The pin combinations that cost you the most
- Partially entered games can be saved and later restored.
- And many more features lie within!
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A TENPIN BOWLING GAME, THIS IS ANALYTICAL AND STATISTICAL SOFTWARE.
If you have any feature requests or questions, feel welcome to email the developers at [email protected]
- You can now set custom dates for your data! This allows you to enter data from your past.
- You can now long-press on a pin to select only that pin.
- A menu has been added to GameMode to allow changing of the label and date during the game.
- A help dialog has been added to GameMode.
- A confirm screen has been added to GameMode, including data warnings.
- General user experience improvements and code enhancements.