TerraLASER allows you to easily transfer the values measured by your DISTO D3abT or DISTO 8 measuring device by Leica Geosystems to your Android device by Bluetooth. This replaces handwritten measurement reports.
Android versions: 2.2 to 4.2
The following distance measuring devices are currently supported:
- Leica DISTO D3aBT and
- Leica DISTO D8
- Trigger measurement with Leica DISTO from your Android device
- Units of measure: Meters, feet, inches, yards
- Switch Leica DISTO laser pointer on or off using your Android device
- Optional acoustic feedback by Android device
- “Short click” to enter/edit a comment for a measured value
- “Long click” to delete (with confirmation prompt) a value
- Save Leica DISTO measurement data in Excel-compatible CSV format
- Load projects to continue measurement with Leica DISTO
As always, our software is ad-free and collects no data. Rights are only claimed by Android if required for technical reasons to manage the Leica DISTO measuring device or the stored measurement data.
For questions and comments, please contact our customer service: [email protected]
We continuously develop our software, therefore, we welcome your feedback and suggestions for improvement.
11. Dec, 2012, V. 1.06:
customizing for Android 4.2
14 Nov. 2012, V. 1.05:
Support for units of length: feet, inches and yards.
09 Nov. 2012, V. 1.04:
Bugfix (Google Nexus 7).
06 Nov. 2012, V. 1.03:
Loading of saved projects to continue measurement with Leica DISTO D8.