Every free issue from Tesco Magazines is interactive and packed with all the recipes, food and drink ideas and healthy living tips to help make your life a little easier and more enjoyable. Whether you’re looking for midweek meals, an easy lunch, or cooking a special dinner for family or friends at the weekend, Tesco Magazines’ recipes are delicious and achievable – and ingredients can be purchased with just the click of a button. We’ve also got loads of smart lifestyle ideas for great ways to enjoy time with your family, money-saving advice, health tips and wellbeing suggestions, plus inspiration for giving your home a fresh look with the latest ranges of stylish homeware. You’ll also find occasional standalone Tesco Magazines guides to products, gifts and ingredients.
Tesco Magazines includes:
• Everyday easy: family recipes for easy midweek meals
• Weekend: menus for celebrations, food for special occasions and for seasonal dishes that friends and family will all love
• In season: discover the freshest produce that’s in season now – and delicious recipes for it
• Masterclass: step-by-step recipe guides, tips on variations and more
• What’s In Store: a round-up of the latest food and drink products available from Tesco
• Perfect partners: ideas for food and drink matches for the recipes
• Wine matches: what to drink with your food
• Videos: guides to ingredients, cooking skills and ’how to’ tips
• Money, health and lifestyle: expert tips and inspiration to make easy changes in your life
• Prize Draws: your chance to win fantastic family holidays
• Shop ingredients: you can buy ingredients from the Tesco Magazines app with the click of a button
• Online: links to related Tesco food, drink and lifestyle content online
In the April issue from Tesco Magazines there’s a fresh, modern menu for a deliciously relaxed brunch with friends. You’ll also discover fresh inspiration for early summer salads and great recipes for produce that’s in season right now. Plus, there’s fantastic money advice from experts and fun ideas to get you outside and active in the sunshine.