Play TetraVexed v2, the second major release of our challenging tile-based puzzle game. Arrange all the tiles so that color/number matches adjacent tiles. For instance, if one tile has a 7 on the bottom, it needs to be above one with a 7 on the top! Edges work as wild cards. Comes with 5 difficulty settings to vary the difficulty from trivial to brutal levels of difficulty. Based on the classic puzzle game, Tetravex.
This version represents a complete overhaul of the game. The changes are numerous but include:
* Game now uses landscape, rather than portrait for display.
* Now has two full boards to work with. Either one can be used to solve.
* Color-coded shading to represent each number.
* Difficulties reworked around size of board. Added "Trivial" and "Brutal" difficulties.
* Numbers can be disabled in preferences in favor of color-only puzzles.