Tetris like game adapted to any kind of user.
- Profesional Design by Daniel Placeres Santana ([email protected]
- No need to connect to the data network. No advertising.
- 2 different songs. One more hectic and the other more relaxing.
- Save/Load the game in each mode.
- Ghost piece.
- Following pieces buffer.
- Show/Hide precision buttons during the gameplay.
- Change music during the gameplay.
- Highscore for each mode.
There are 4 game modes:
- Tetrodomo: rather thought for children and for people with a frustration tolerance not too high :P. Offers those extra pieces that sometimes we lack in order to advance in the game.
- Easy Spin: A slightly more chaotic version in which allows rotating the pieces longer without ever fix them immediately and which also features a different layout of the pieces.
- Normal: is like Tetrodomo mode but without the extra pieces.
- Extreme: a mode for experts, the pieces fall and lay down faster, when throwing the pieces down , they will be instantly layed down and there is no ghost piece. The advantages are: buffer being incremented (5), more points obtained than in the other modes and one more level of difficulty.
I would like that people more experienced and competitive of Tetris could give me their opinions, and above all about Extreme mode. For example: would it be better only 1 piece in the buffer? thus favoring the difficulty/unpredictability, or 5 pieces thus favoring those smartest / fastest.
If you have suggestions or something failed and you want it to be fixed or there is something that really annoys you, I invite you to write or vote a ticket here:
Do you think I deserve a beer? Send any amount as a personal donation or gift to my paypal account:
Are you planning to craft a game like this on Android?, This game has been programmed with processing.org v1.5.1
Fixed defect when deleting completed rows/lines. Thanks Antonio Padilla
Not displayed correctly on some devices (Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830)
Landscape mode correctly disabled
The game is stable enough to upload it to the market