TGV BDTMM is an application for listing documents* to hardware maintenance TGV as :
• Wiring diagram
• Consistency reviewed
• Information on a body
• List of faults and their designations
It displays the following information on TGV :
• DUPLEX (201 - 289)
• DASYE (701 - 752)
• DASYE HD (760 - 763)
• 2N2 (4701 - 4730)
• SOUTH EAST BI - POWER BI (01 - 102)
• SOUTH EAST TRI - POWER (110 - 118)
• NETWORK (501 - 550)
• DUPLEX NETWORK (601 - 619)
• TRI - POWER NETWORK (4501 - 4531)
• POS (4401 - 4419)
• THALYS PBKA (4341 - 4346)
• ATLANTIQUE (301 - 405)
The application allows more :
• To view additional information on the TGV .
• To view the phone numbers of different centers TGV troubleshooting and can call directly after confirmation.
• Display numbers symbols parts all TGV and their pictures if available.
• Display the trains arriving and departing from stations 868 French .
• Display a railway news feeds .
• To listen to the radio station.
Security Rule :
The application contains no records and is by default locked.
To unlock you must apply during the first run.
Join our community and get the Beta versions: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106686448935322589585
*: The documents posted by the application may be inaccurate and is not a substitute for technical documents !
Their unique role to assist in troubleshooting or to act as a reminder .
- Total redesign of the application: Resubmission new menu, better compatibility setting.
- Update the list of French stations for a total of 868 stations:
- New translation in German and Spanish