Thai Flash helps you to learn the Thai alphabet. Each character is displayed as a card (flash card). Create your own combination of cards, and swipe left or right to move backwards and forwards in the deck. Simple and easy to use!
Thai Flash features the following:
• Contains all 44 consonants, 30 vowels and numbers 0 to 9.
• Full audio support for all characters. Option to play sound automatically on card change.
• Displays character, consonant class and vowel length.
• Create your own set of cards to practice.
• Flexible settings: Create your own combination of settings to learn the way you like it.
• Order your selection of cards randomly or alphabetically.
• Hide/show the character, consonant class and vowel length to practice your memory.
• Powerful Memorizing Function: The character is automatically spoken when you move to the next or previous card. The character itself is hidden in order for you to memorize or write down. Click to reveal the character to check if you remembered correctly. Swipe to get the next character spoken.
• No transcript (English equivalent) to force learning by listening and remembering the Thai character. This will make you better faster.
Whether you are a beginner or advanced, using our Thai Flash application is essential when learning to read the Thai alphabet!
== Version 1.4 ==
Fixed the following bugs:
- Sound now plays through media volume (not ring volume).
- When headphones are used, sound is played through headphones only (not speaker).