Hungry for knowledge? That’s Baloney! is the delicious trivia game that feeds your brain. Devour multiple game modes, spanning grades 2 through 6, and explore five compelling categories: Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Mystery Meat.
Players are given statements for each round. They must choose if these statements are true or if they are just a “load of baloney!”
“The largest living spider on Earth is the camel spider.”
That’s Baloney! …or is it? You decide!*
Guess correctly and nibble your way closer to a perfect sandwich. Guess wrong and face the dreaded Pickle of Truth! Get enough statements correct to earn Perfect Snack trophies for your awards fridge. Collect enough pickles, and your lunch ends early.
That’s Baloney! is based on the bestselling Edupress™ card game that has been entertaining students, teachers, and parents for years. The hundreds of statements are presented in an enjoyable, interactive way, as well as calibrate with common core and state educational standards. Any way you slice it, That’s Baloney! is hours of fun.
*Baloney! The biggest spider is the Goliath bird-eating spider.
• Nearly 2,500 thought provoking quiz statements that spark conversations between parents and kids!
• 5 diverse categories to discover: Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, or Mystery Meat
• 5 grade levels to choose from: Grades 2 – 6
• Parent and teacher approved Edupress™ content
• Earn Perfect Snack trophies by showing off trivia skills
• Statements are compatible with common core and state educational standards
There are 118 bathrooms in the White House.
What do you think? "That's True!" or "That's Baloney!"
Find out the answer below the update info!
We improved the experience of the app to make it easier to use and play. Let us know what you think!
That's Baloney! There are only 35 bathrooms in the White House.