The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak presents in-depth definitions of the site’s most searched terms.
Covering everything from the basics to more advanced concepts the Guide provides thorough encyclopedic explanations of terms and concepts.
This is a fully functioning trial.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be a compilation of Investopedia's top-searched terms under the following categories: Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Options & Futures, Retirement Planning, Foreign Exchange, Taxes, and "Buzzwords". The software will follow Investopedia.com's format, giving the definition of the term plus a short explanation putting the term in context--the "Investopedia Says" commentary that offers real-life scenarios relevant to each investment term.
The Investopedia Guide to Wall Speak will be an entertaining and informative book, not a heavy-duty reference guide.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
* Bug Fixing
Version 4.3.103 features: