Marvel as his superhero alter-ego traverses the continents in his customized Pegg Jet. His mission: to prevent the destruction of all life on earth.
A hilarious and brilliantly crafted graphic novel featuring the escapades of Simon Pegg, a ruggedly handsome superhero (with a body a bit like Brad Pitt’s from 'Fight Club' and an almost constant thirst for Coke Zero) and his ever-faithful robotic manservant, Canterbury, as they fight to stop the world from exploding. Will they get to Hendon in time to stop evil criminal Lord Black from carrying out his plan to fire his ancient Egyptian laser beam into the sun? Will Simon finally capture the heart of flame-haired Frenchy The Scarlet Panther? And, perhaps most importantly, will Canterbury manage to provide appropriate refreshments for all visiting guests/informants? There’s only one way to find out …
‘An absolute cracker’
‘It’s like a Pegg fan’s wet dream in app form’
‘It's beautifully drawn, smoothly animated and all that nonsense but more than that, it's genuinely laugh out loud funny.’
Discover 'The Adventures of Simon Pegg' in this richly illustrated graphic novel:
• 68 colourful pages you can immerse in
• Seamless panel-by-panel viewing
• Intuitive reading experience including transitions and movement
• Corner buttons, touch gestures and navigation control to browse, zoom and scroll
• Character biographies and wallpapers
• Song picker for background music
• Share via Facebook Connect or Twitter
• Free extract sample of Simon Pegg’s autobiography 'Nerd Do Well'
ABOUT SIMON PEGG
Simon Pegg is an actor, comedian, screenwriter, producer and author. Best known for his roles in 'Spaced', 'Shaun of the Dead' and 'Hot Fuzz', he also plays Scotty in 'Star Trek'. Together with Nick Frost, he wrote and stars in the comedy 'Paul'.
Simon lives in London with his wife and daughter. 'Nerd Do Well' is his first book.