The Bar Car was conceived by Leigh Jones and Margaret Moore, of the Horseshoe Lounge and Jonesy's EatBar, in 2010.
Upon first glance, it reminded them of a train’s bar car of yesteryear. They decorated the walls with scenic oil paintings, and installed brass chandeliers, to create a refreshing, old timey ambiance.
The Bar Car was awarded "Best Old Bar Brought Back To Life" in Westword's 'Best of Denver - 2011'. That same year, Jeremy Matzke joined Leigh and Margaret to helm the Bar Car.
Affectionately known as “The DrinkSlinger”, Jeremy welcomes all those traveling on Colorado Blvd to stop by, “drink up and be somebody.”
In this app, you'll find:
- Check-in specials & VIP Deals
- Food and drink menus
- Loyalty programs & digital punch cards
- Upcoming calendar, including weekly theme nights and special events
- Fan Wall: Leave a comment and read those left by others
- Party Cam & photo gallery: Take a pic to send in to be posted and win prizes every month
- Facebook check-in
- Bar games you can play right on your phone
- Feedback form & audio comments
- One-touch dialing & GPS directions