(Random Note: This developer is actively seeking to work with an employer who can sponsor H1b visa for USA. Please Contact if you find this relevant)
Now you can really have Windows 8 Desktop like Metro UI on your Android tablets and mobile phones.
Our Standout features :
- Tablet Mode and Mobile Mode (see the video)
- Widgets in tiles (provided if they fit)
- Your own images as tile background.
- 50 windows 8 style icons
- Live Wallpaper support
- Transparent Mode (This is a real killer feature, see the video)
- Full Screen mode (show/hide status bar by clicking on semi transparent button at bottom- left)
Long press on the tile to see options available. This is disabled in mobile mode, so you need to go to tab mode to edit them and the changes are immediately reflected in mobile mode too.
Other Standard features :
(though we say standard, even these standout as no other app provides any)
- Change Tile Colors
- Change Tile Sizes ( make sure to set these to fit your device)
- Supports both portrait and landscape mode (you may set separate dimensions for each mode)
- Stretch and Shrink tiles (2x1) and (1x1)
- Change tile's App
- Change tile's Icon
- Add tiles (up to 90 tiles with 5 blocks of 18 tiles each)
- Clear tile
- Delete tile
- Set your profile pic and name to display on home screen
- Change Wallpaper (2 default wallpapers bundled)
- Customize number of columns in the app drawer.
If you have any issues, suggestions or feature requests, feel free to mail us at [email protected]
windows8, windows 8, windows 8 desktop, windows 8 home, launcher, windows 8 launcher, windows8 launcher, windows 8 home screen, metro UI, metro interface, metro user interface