The updated Co-operative Banking app now allows you instant access to your Co-operative Bank account balance and statements, anytime, anywhere, with great new features to make managing your money even easier!
- Move money easily between your Co-operative Bank Current and Savings Accounts
- Pay anyone in your payments list
- Check your bank balance, available balance and up to 25 transactions
- Set up balance text alerts to make sure you don't overspend
- View your Co-operative Bank credit card statement from within the app
- We’ve added an inbox which will store any alerts you’ve set up
- New security feature - 'Click-jacking' protection. The app prevents users from entering information into the keyboard if particular overlay apps are working on the phone. Try closing overlay apps or put into sleep mode and the keyboard will work. Go to http://ask.co-operativebank.co.uk/system/templates/selfservice/coop/#!portal/401100000001000/article/401100000002267/Why-wont-the-keyboard-work for more information.
- Check your bank account balances anytime, anywhere to stay on top of your finances
- Mini statements
- Set up weekly balance and account limit text alerts
- Find the nearest Co-operative Bank or Britannia Branch and any Co-operative Bank cash machine
- Important Co-operative Bank contact telephone numbers created for the mobile app
To register for our mobile banking service you will need to have a UK mobile telephone number starting with 07 and be registered for internet banking with The Co-operative Bank. If you are not an internet banking customer you can register by calling 0161 855 0700 from your mobile phone.or 0800 590 483 from a landline. It only takes a few minutes and you'll be registered instantly. Lines are open 24 hours a day.
Registration for mobile banking is simple. Once installed, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll then be ready in just a few short steps:
1. Request an activation code:
An activation code will then be sent to you by text message, you'll then need to enter this in the app where requested.
2. Register a passcode:
For security reasons, you need to register a code separate from your usual internet and telephone banking security code.
3. Enter your account details and confirm security details:
You'll be asked for 2 digits of your internet banking security and one of your five pieces of secure personal information, just like when you log on to your internet banking. Remember, we will never ask for your full
security code or all of your secure personal information.
Keeping your personal information secure and confidential is crucial to us. To protect our customers we use a range of strict security measures including the latest encryption technology. We've used independent security
experts to test our application to check that it's secure.
We recommend you take all possible precautions to protect your mobile device by enabling lock codes/PIN numbers where possible.
Please keep your details safe by not storing your mobile banking passcode on your device.
We will not charge you for downloading or using the app. However, your mobile network provider may charge you for data use depending on your tariff. You may also use this service when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
The Co-operative Bank p.l.c., P.O. Box 101, 1 Balloon Street, Manchester, M60 4EP. Registered in England and Wales No. 990937.