A highly customizable Droid Eye Live Wallpaper for 2.1+ devices that support Live Wallpapers
The original Droid Eye Live Wallpaper now with ability to choose your own custom color. I refuse to simple release my app with different colors and charge a fee for each one. You can change the animation to any color you want as many times as you want with just this 99 cent purchase.
Features (Check Settings):
- Color Changing (If you can choose option then you may need to make or remake a custom animation through the Custom Color Screen)
- Ability to play intro on orientation change.
- Have eye move from side to side as you swipe from homescreens or stay in the center.
- Play Unlock sound (Is Muted when your phone is on Silent)
- Many advance tweaks in setting you can make to perserve battery life, prevent crashes on slower devices and fine tune it to your needs.
More features to come.
Droid (Froyo) and Nexus S (Gingerbread)
How To Apply Live Wallpapers:
On Homescreen > Menu Button > Wallpaper > Live Wallpapers > Choose Wallpaper
Long Press Home Screen > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers > Choose Wallpaper
If available you can configure wallpaper settings here.
Press Set Wallpaper to activate it as your current wallpaper.
Check website for FAQs then email for support.
Be careful if you have a Task Killer you may need to add any Live Wallpaper to the Task Killers exclusion list.
ALL LWP can be killed by Task Killers.
3.9.1 Bug fixes to improve performance and avoid crashes and intermittent wallpaper issues on some Froyo devices.
3.9.0 Color Customization Featrure
Color Customization takes a long time because it must go pixel by pixel on each image of the animation and convert it to the new color. This is done on creation so it doesn't have to do it a play time, at the time this is the best way to do it.
3.8.2 Bug fixes for 2.1 and Setting Bugs