“The Forgotten Nightmare II: A New Reality” is the second chapter in a series of all text (Interactive Fiction) adventure games. Going against modern game evolution, the only graphics you will have is a map. It is a playable story which uses your imagination to paint the pictures. It is not simply a multiple choice game but has the ability to accept full commands with seemingly endless and often comical responses.
In the first chapter (The Forgotten Nightmare), an accident causes you to lose all memory of world events and even your own personal life. With your memory now returned, you find yourself a passenger heading to an unknown destination with Jack and Robert as your new companions. Since the great disappearance over three years ago, no city, town or village has escaped the fallout and your escape is hindered by an unexpected turn of events.
Since this installment is a continuation of the story, it is highly recommended that you download the first chapter which is available as a free download – It is simply called "The Forgotten Nightmare".
- Status Bar Show/Hide Option added.
- Joystick can hide with a touch of the text in addition to scrolling
- When navigating using the map and Auto Story Jump option is enabled, the game will jump to the story only when a new location is encountered
- Fixed possible crash scenarios
- Fixed Engine so that locked doors can't be unlocked without a key
- Complete UI upgrade
- Major Engine overhaul fixing many bugs
- Includes a full Walkthrough (complete solution)
- Many other fixes