The Gospel Coalition is a fellowship of evangelical churches throughout North America deeply committed to:
• renewing our faith in the gospel of Christ,
• reforming our ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures,
• and speaking and living for God in a way that clearly communicates to our age.
The Gospel Coalition app features daily updates from leaders such as Tim Keller, Don Carson, Justin Taylor, Kevin DeYoung, and many other trusted voices who love God and the church of Jesus Christ. Our app includes much of what makes out website so popular:
• biblically and theologically informed essays on the gospel and contemporary life;
• video interviews on cutting-edge issues of concern in education, the family, biblical studies, and pastoral ministry;
• blog posts from a diverse collection of writers;
• reviews of the latest books on theology, history, counseling, and the Christian life;
• and the latest links to news and commentary for church leaders.
You’ll also find videos from our national conferences, featuring speakers such as John Piper, Alistair Begg, Matt Chandler, Mark Driscoll, Al Mohler, and many more.
You can even browse our confessional statement and theological vision for ministry, which have been adopted by many churches as faithful summaries of their shared commitment to loving God, honoring his Word, and fulfilling his Great Commission.
For more information about The Gospel Coalition, visit http://thegospelcoalition.org
The The Gospel Coalition App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 The Gospel Coalition. All rights reserved.
• We’ve Lollipop-ified the navigation and upgraded components behind-the-scenes to pave the way for improvements to come.
And don't forget...we also recently updated the Events and Locations features, including:
• Pixels, padding, positioning, oh my! We've done a little bit of visual housekeeping on our Locations feature
• Improved Events design, layout and readability
• Ability to copy and paste the event address
• Display of Event dates will respect your device’s region format settings