Are you managing your real estate rental properties efficiently?
The LandlordApp is built for real estate investors who want a fast easy way to manage their properties on the go! Unlike other apps we have no limits on how many properties can be added to the app. One flat fee will allow you to add all the properties you want and get all the upgrades being worked.
4.99 Holiday Special pricing event, act now!
The LandlordApp allows you to:
* Track Rent Payments by showing who has and hasn't paid on one single
*supports multi-unit and residential rental properties
* Edit past and future Rents
* Enter Rental Expenses and Repairs (roof repair, plumbing cost, Mgmt fees) all categorized in the same fashion as how the IRS requires.
* Track what Bills have been Paid (Water, gas, Electric)
* Keeps rental notes about day to day property managment activities
* Mass Email or Text Tenants for invoices that rents due or going on vacation
* Advertise Rentals Quickly on your favorite site (Maintain property add in the app and post it on the go)
* Track and illustrate Cash Flow for Each Property (real time display of what you earn each month for one or all your properties)
* Track Miles Driven (No need for a log book it keeps track of your miles for you)
* Maintain Tenant, Lease and Mortgage Information
* Allows you to use multiple devices i.e. phone or tablet by exporting your data
* Maintains a back up of your data for when you buy new devices
* Export financial and tax reports through email
* Tenant screening service included for a reduced rate
* Keep track of events with a built in calendar (showings, when rent is paid)
* User Manual http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh3-lQsh-Es
* Soon to come -Work order capability
TheLandLordApp simplifies the process of property management by putting all the necessary rental property tools in the palm of your hand. Landlord App users are no longer dependent on their PC’s at home to track and access their property management business records. All the data stored in the app is exportable to excel or a back up file, making it easy to do an end of the year tax report or swap between devices.
TheLandlordApp has 6 main functions, Property Summary, Financial Summary, Miles, Rentals Available, Tenant Screening and Settings which are integrated into a native software package that will work harder than anyone on your team.
The Property Summary function allows you to input all of your rental property information to include rental income, track rents paid, lease dates, tenant information, expenses paid, advertise, utilities paid, mortgage paid, late fees paid, and cash flow.
The Financial Summary function will give you an instant summary of your rental property cash flow for each month and year to date for all of your investment properties. The financial summary will even graph out which property is your biggest money maker.
The track miles feature allows you to log in miles driven while recording the date and location traveled to for each individual rental property.
Rental properties available is for those power users who have so many rentals it is hard to keep track of which ones are available. It works by telling you instantly which rental properties are available to allow you to quickly advertise to craigslist “real estate homes available for rent” or quickly set up showings for potential tenants.
Tenant Screening is a service we offer to our users at a reduced rate.
Smartphone users can visit http://www.thelandlordapp.com for a full list of included management tools, exciting benefits, and time saving features.
By downloading and using The LandlordApp users agree to the End User License Agreement for The LandlordApp at http://www.thelandlordapp.com/end-user-agreement/
Always save your data before updating!
*Corrected partial payments to carry into the future and show amount owed
*Added multi-unit capability
*Added ability to add more than 1 tenant
*Corrected sync bug for backing up data
*Added ability to edit past expenses