The goal of The LEAP Bible Companion App (BCA) may be summed up in one word - consistency. The BCA does not contain the Scriptures; rather, it is a tool designed to help you be more consistent in reading the Word. Whether you prefer to read the Bible in its paper or electronic form or even to listen to a recording, the Bible Companion App allows you to measure your consistency, track your progress, establish accountability partners, and deepen your understanding through an application-driven commentary. When using the BCA, you join a worldwide community of Bible readers. The BCA includes basic tracking, consistency meters, and daily, weekly, and monthly progress charts.
* Reading progress and consistency meters
* Reading history for every book, showing percent completed and date last read
* Various charts, graphs, and meters that reflect your Bible reading
* Ability to create reading accountability partners with other BCA users
* Devotional reading and prayer time tracking coming soon
The BCA version 2.0 brings a new interface, charts, and performance enhancements. A new Activity Log allows you to delete previous readings. Readings can now be backlogged up to two days. All features of the BCA are now completely free.