The Pack is for you and your friends to keep track of each other on a night out. Stick with the pack for a better time. Call for their help if you’re in trouble. Get home safe at the end of the night.
• Add your Facebook friends to your wolf pack. When they accept your invitation, you can track each other with GPS as you have fun in town.
• Call for your wolf pack’s help when you’re in trouble. Sending a wolf cry will send a notification to all of the members of your wolf pack - they’ll know to track you down.
• The only people who can see your GPS location are the people who you have added or accepted into your wolf pack. You can stop any of them from having access at any time, and once everyone’s home safe you can stop tracking altogether.
•While we do our best to minimise any drain, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Rewrite native location tracking
- Location system re-written for more accuracy and less battery drain.
- Generic error message for permission issues.
- Improved location logic.
- Helpful dialog for people with stale location data.
- More accurate locations when resuming the app.
- Lists are now sorted by name to help manage larger packs.