The Phone Database is a mobile phone resource site with specifications, features, news and comparisons of all the latest mobile phones released or soon to be released at the stores. The app is an optimized version designed for your Android device, you can can quickly browse the newest devices released by the most known manufacturers, browse the most popular phones and tablets, view phones by brand, and also search the thousands of the devices for specifications on each device, view thousands of device preview images, and make virtually unlimited device comparisons. Find specifications for Android, iOS, BB10, Windows Phone, Firefox OS, WebOS devices made by Apple, LG, Samsung, Nokia, BlackBerry, HP, HTC, The Phone Database is a phone specs resource similar to popular sites including gsmarena, phonescoop, phonearena
- Detailed specification of phones and tablets
- Beautiful phone and tablet images
- Compare two, 2 devices side by side
- View of latest devices soon to be released in the market
- View the most popular devices from ThePhoneDatabase
Have you ever wanted to quickly get some spec information of a device but couldn't find a resource when you needed it most? For example:
* How does a Samsung Galaxy S3 compare versus the Galaxy S4?
* How much internal storage does the iPhone 5 have?
* Or find the newest phones released by Sony, latest phones announced by HTC
* What are the differences between the Google Nexus 7 and the iPad Mini?
* What SIM card does the Google Nexus 4 take?
* What is the Display Pixels Per Inch (PPI) of the BlackBerry Z10?
* What Operating System does the Facebook First really run?
* Which is smaller the Galaxy S4 Mini or the HTC One Mini?
* Does the Moto X support LTE?
All these and just about anything else on the palm of your hand with both users and manufacturers constantly updating ThePhoneDatabase.com with device specs. And with your feedback we are adding features that you want most, to make it the best phone specs, phablet specs, tablet specs and comparison resource for both the web and your pocket
* Recently viewed devices now are saved and show up in Device History
* Minor search improvements
* Minor bug fixes
* Removed unnecessary permissions