The Pot is an application where you can effectively manage all events where a group of people put money for a certain event. You can create and manage Participants, Groups and several Pots. It also allows you to control all movements, jot down notes on these and make loans between group Participants. This way you can easily verify who should pay to the Pot, alerting them from the application. We describe how to interact with the most important components of the application:
A Participant is a person who belongs to a group. From the Home screen, press the first button, we can see the existing participants and also create new ones. Participants will have a name and an associated image.
A group is a set of participants and used as a basis for Pots. From the Home screen, press the second button, we can see the existing groups and create new ones. To create Groups need to enter a name and select at least one participant. On the Create/Editing screen we can select the Group participants by pressing the 'Existing' button or by clicking the 'New' button. If we make the second option will create a new Participant had not been previously created. In this screen there is a button where you can see details like Group summary and image button where you can attach a photo Group. Before leaving, do not forget to press the Save button to save your changes.
A Pot is the main element of the application and as mentioned, will help you effectively manage all events organized by your group. To create a boat we have two options:
1) From the home screen, press the third button and it then the option to 'New Pot'. Then you have to type a name that you define and select the group that will participate in the movements pot.
2) If after creating a group we want to create a pot, from the list of Groups (We press 'See Groups' option from the second button of the screen) click on the group where we will create a pot associated with this group. You only have to enter the pot name.
Once created, from Pot screen can display the total Pot balance, the associated Group and Participants thereof with the balance of his personal balance on the total balance of the Pot. Clicking on each of the Participants will see the selected Participant´s individual movements.
A Movement is a money transfer that alters the total balance in the pot. This can be positive(Income) and negative (Remove ):
1) Income: When is an income, as mentioned, add the amount for the balance. The concept Income contain the Participant who issued that.
2) Remove: When it comes to retire, as mentioned, reduced by the amount corresponding to the balance. In the concept Remove contain the summary of the reason for having withdrawn the amount in the pot.
Additional notes can be added in both.
- From the Pot screen Movementes can perform by pressing the first button (Movement).
- From the second button (Record) will see a list with the summary of all the moves made so far. If you press a movement can eliminate or see more details on it.
- From the Pot screen, in third button (Distribute) we see de movements that should be done to finalize the Pot. It also lets you remove the Pot if the event for which you signed up, is over.
- First version released