The Register - Biting the hand that feeds IT
With more than 5 million readers, The Register is the one of the world's biggest online tech publications.
It has news desks in London, San Francisco and Sydney to make sure you get the news you need wherever and whenever it happens. And it has columnists who'll give you an interesting take on the implications.
It has an active community of IT Pros from across the world, who discuss everything from cloud to chips, systems design to sys admins, Virtualisation to Vatican bloggers, Latvian hackers to liquid crystal raygun turrets.
For an original slant on the world of technology, you could do worse.
The Register. It's where tech lives.
At last, the long awaited update to The Register's Android app. We’ve done some significant testing on this, but please keep telling us if you find any bugs and we’ll keep fixing them, that’s a promise.
- A completely redesigned and rebuilt app that, we believe, works well!
- Comments - reading and posting.
- Offline capabilities - just play with your syncing options in settings.
- Settings button ...works!
- You won't see 'App requires a restart'.
- No more errors reading comments.