EASY TO LEARN, EASY TO DIE!
Play it with one hand!
The Tapping Dead, a challenging 16 Bits Zombie Platformer with great gameplay and music! Master all 150 levels!
Unlock all the characters!
Old school difficulty.
Escape from the walking dead!
WHAT THE CRITICS ARE SAYING
"As the first release from Crazy Cricket Games, it’s refreshing to see a new studio hit a pretty good balance between freemium and free-to-play."
" if you’re ready for The Tapping Dead to test your concentration and patience, it’s definitely worth it."
"Stunning pixelated graphics and great enemies, all accompanied by a 16-bit era inspired music that goes perfectly with the game."
"Is a retro zombie game with some funky arcade music and plenty of bold pixels that barely resemble humans and monsters. Ah, the good old days of gaming"
Introducing to our zombie game 3 new unlockable heroes, Misterio el Luchador, Papov the Clown and Tai Yong the Panda! choose one and make your way trough the exciting levels on this platformer and escape the zombies!
PLATFORMER GAME FEATURES:
• Old school difficulty through 5 different buildings!
• 7 Heroes with Unlimited Lives!
• 150 Levels!
• 16 Bits!
• Tap and Hold!
• Wonderful music!
• Optimized for Android Tablets and Smartphones.
• Too hard for you? Now you have Powerups!
- Fixed an issue with teacher zombies at the school
- UI improvements
- Quick fix to alerts and pop-ups
- Now it has scores and a leaderboard at Google Game Services
- Time Power has been removed, it made the game harder.
- Zoins respawn!
- Smashed zombies on the street contribute to the global score
- Replaced old ads to avoid antivirus messages
- Improvements for old phones