Get the latest local news for Port Huron, St. Clair and Sanilac counties with the Times Herald’s Android app. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, online, mobile website and e-newspaper. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription, or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Times Herald account.
- Up-to-the-minute local news
- Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
- Breaking news alerts on the go
- Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
- Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $9.00 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless you cancel your subscription. You will continue to get access for the remainder of your monthly billing cycle and your subscription will not be renewed the following month.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from your Google Play account settings after purchase
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Please contact us at 1-800-686-1213 if you have any problems accessing your subscription
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our Android app. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected]
• Our redesigned article page has a clean new look & feel, with inline view of relevant content from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more.
• You can choose what type of alerts you want to receive: breaking news, sports, traffic.
• You can also set quiet time hours so you won’t be disturbed.
• We’ve made performance enhancements that will help speed up app start times and allow sections to load faster.