The Ultimate Tic-Tac-Toe:
A 2-player game played on a game board comprising nine tic-tac-toe games set
out in nine mini-squares within a 3x3 greater-square.
Thus, there are 81 cells, arranged in nine 3x3 mini-squares within a greater
The objective of this game is to be the first to win three tic-tac-toe games
lying in a row, column, or diagonal within the greater-square.
Rules of Play:
1. The first player may place an "X" in any cell within any mini-square on the
2. The selected cell position within this mini-square corresponds
to the mini-square position within the greater-square where the second
player must then place an "O".
3. Thereafter, the two players take turns placing their mark in any unfilled
cell within the mini-square dictated by the cell position marked by the
For the first player, this mini-square will be outlined in red.
4. The first tic-tac-toe winner in a mini-square remains the winner in that
mini-square for the remainder of the game.
5. If a player is sent to a mini-square that has already been won, or in which
all the cells are already filled, then the player may next place his mark
in any unfilled cell in any other mini-board.
- 2 players mode only (no computer AI yet)
- free (really!)
- no restrictions
- no ads
- TODO: computer player
Please, feel free to send us feedback:[email protected]
The source code is available on GitHub:
Implementation in Céu:
Using the SDL library:
keywords: tic-tac-toe, board, games
* v1.0 (jun'13)
- first release