The application is the Unofficial Android mobile version of the USA Gov Blog.
USA.gov was legislatively mandated through Section 204 of the E-Government Act of 2002. As the U.S. government's official web portal, USA.gov makes it easy for the public to get U.S. government information and services on the web. USA.gov also serves as the catalyst for a growing electronic government.
This application is updateded real-time with the following features:
- Thumbnail preview of images contained in articles
- A full summary of recent blog posts
- Ability to save and unsave favorite posts for later vieing
- Ability to share posts on Twitter & email
- Supports offline browsing
The application is developed by AppFreeBlog.com