Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for Android. This free app is accurate and easy-to-use, giving you the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with push notifications alerting you as storms approach your saved locations, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
• Detailed weather forecasts including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts. These forecasts are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather and storm alerts to notify you when a storm is heading your way. Users will see a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-thru for more info (Available for Canada & U.S. locations)
• Multiple map layers, including weather radar and satellite
• Precipitation start and stop times within a 10 minute window
• Follow-me functionality, automatically detecting the forecast within 1 km (0.6 mi) of your location
• Android Wear support with The Weather Network watch app that displays current conditions and alerts at a glance and a custom watch face that displays expected precipitation within the next hour
• Discover our community’s photos and videos and upload your own to our gallery
• Available in English and French, based on your device settings
• Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos and maps at a glance
• Tap on the blue details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low temperature and more details like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
• The menu icon on the top left provides access to all the content available on the app including notifications, app settings and FAQs
• Add a location by tapping the city name at the top center of your screen
• Tap on any of the at-a-glance cards in the main overview screen to access more details
• To get the optimal experience with our weather radar maps, tap and pinch to explore
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to [email protected]
You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkCAN/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/weathernetwork
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
Minor bug fixes.
We’d love your feedback! Send us a message at [email protected]
• Pull down to refresh for the most up to date weather data
• Enable/disable your notifications in “Notifications” from the menu
• For weather maps, go to “Weather Radar” in the menu