The Week – For curious minds who want an intelligent and independent view of the world. Try it FREE for the first 14 days.
With over 378,000 readers, The Week hand-picks the best of the week’s news from over 200 print and online sources. It also features travel, culture and property, science, business and the odd bit of tabloid outrage.
- Fully optimised for both mobile and tablet
- Easy to browse - tap straight to your favourite section
- Small file sizes mean you won't be left waiting
- Once downloaded, read each issue offline at your leisure
- Save your favourite articles for later
- Share articles with friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Easy reading with our night mode and adjustable text size
- You can buy single copies or subscribe and get access to all available back issues
- PLUS…the Daily Briefing brings you the 10 things you need to know each day. Now including two new sections; The Business and Wit & Wisdom
Non-subscribers can try The Week free for the first 14 days, and then buy single issues and subscriptions using In-App Purchase.
Digital and print + digital subscribers have full access to each week's edition and all digital back issues. Print subscribers should contact the publisher to add digital access to their subscription.
The app works on Android 4.0 and above.
- Fixed In App Purchase bug
- Bug fixes and user interface updates