This app offers a free 30 day trial period, activated once you subscribe to it through Google Play, and then £7.99 a month. You can cancel your subscription at anytime during the 30 day free period to avoid any charges. Alternatively if you are a subscriber to the newspaper, you get free access to the app by entering unique access codes sent to you.
The Yorkshire Post Android app brings you the best from Yorkshire's national newspaper, with full daily editions exactly as printed, plus news, sport and business updated throughout the day and exclusive video and audio content.
Featuring seven different channels, the app offers a diverse range of content from the Yorkshire Post newspaper and yorkshirepost.co.uk website.
Channel categories (with content updated throughout the day):
• News – latest in-depth news from around Yorkshire and beyond
• Business – in-depth coverage from the Yorkshire Post's expert business journalists
• Sport – all Yorkshire's football, rugby league and cricket - and more
• Multimedia – app-exclusive video reports and features, and our award-winning podcasts sport, business, education, countryside and the arts
• Debate – app-exclusive comment and analysis on the key issues affecting Yorkshire and the world
• Rural – the news as it affects Yorkshire's countryside communities
• National – reports and analysis from across the UK
In addition, the app includes complete electronic copies of the Yorkshire Post newspaper and all of its supplements, published in pristine detail from Monday to Saturday. Each edition can be read cover to cover, or downloaded for offline reading later.
The supplements include:
• Our complete Saturday magazine
• Sports Monday
• Business Tuesday and Business Thursday
• Property Post
• Life and Style
• Country Week