Thermal Vision Camera simulates the Effect of Heat Vision Goggles on your phone. See the world like a Predator!
Thermal Vision Camera tries to use your phone's camera capabilities to get better pictures and uses a luminance boosting algorithm to enhance the image brightness. We also try to configure your phone's camera for maximum visibility in the dark by configuring your phone's shutter speed, scene mode, etc.
Due to the nature of the camera modules used in smartphone it is sadly not possible to catch infrared light which means that this app can't be used as a replacement for real heat vision goggles. It's meant to be used as a novelty app which produces cool photos with an heat vision effect to share with your friends and family.
Please contact us if you are disappointed by the image quality. The resulting images are highly dependent on the phone model used and we are always looking out for user reports to help us make this app a great experience on every phone.
Contact us at [email protected]
or via the in-app feedback functionality before rating.
* Live Camera View
* Torch / Flashlight Feature for supported phones
* Adjustable Brightness / Light Sensitivity
* Adjustable Zoom (if device supports zoom)
* Save High Resolution Images
* Beautiful UI
* Share via Facebook, Google+, Twitter, ...
Just give it a try on you phone. Nothing's lost since this Thermal Vision Goggles are completely free.
Usage tips for best results:
* Try to hold the camera as steady as possible
* You need at least a small amount of light to make good pictures
This app is completely free. A ad window will sometimes get displayed on you phone's screen.
Please contact us in case of bugs.
I'd be also happy to receive new feature suggestions from you.
If you like this app you might also like one of our other apps:
Broken Screen - http://goo.gl/ahXwj
Mood Scanner - http://goo.gl/MQOup
Scary Prank - http://goo.gl/5Xprr
Fake Alarm - http://goo.gl/WvOzh
* Taking picture works now for Android M and later
* Optimized first start experience on Android M and later
* General Bugfixes