Thomson Reuters Proview™ is a professional grade platform that allows you to interact with your eBooks in entirely new ways. This free Android tablet app lets you access your most trusted legal reference materials where you need them most – everywhere.
• Highlight text onscreen, annotate important passages with your own comments, and add bookmarks for quick reference
• Automatically transfer your highlights, notes and comments to updated editions
• Easily search your eBook and link from the Table of Contents or Index to the appropriate sections
• Copy and paste content for email and printing ease
• Titles are downloaded to your iPad, allowing you to work without an Internet connection in the courtroom, from home, in meetings, or while traveling
• Link directly to Thomson Reuters online research platforms such as WestlawNext™
• Access professional grade reference content from Thomson Reuters, Westlaw, Carswell, Sweet & Maxwell, La Ley Online, Legal Publishing, and all our Checkpoint services.
• Before accessing ProView, you must first purchase a book and assign your ProView registration key to your OnePass account.
• This application is designed to run on tablets only.
What’s New in Version 1.9.0
- New Quick Switch dropdown to swiftly navigate between your most recent ebooks or periodicals
- Bug Fixes
- Performance Improvements