Thread Pitch gauge is in the 1st set of the Smart Tools collection (screws, nuts, bolts, pipes).
How did you gauge thread pitch of screws? With a paper or a ruler? From now on, you can search it easily with this app.
Usage is simple: Open it and measure it on the screen. Don't worry. The width of your screen had been calibrated automatically. The caliper mode(multi-touch) is supported.
* Supported size list
- US thread sizes
- Metric thread sizes
- NPT (National Pipe Tapered thread)
- BSPT (British Standard Pipe Taper)
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Ruler Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
- v1.2.6 : Type-list on the action bar.
- v1.2.5 : SGS5 support.
- v1.2.2 : More models calibrated (SGS4).
- v1.2.1 : Unit convert icon added.
- v1.2.0 : ActionBar added. Portrait mode support.