The easiest way to capture qualitative evidence of student learning.
Three Ring allows teachers and students to document *anything*, organize it in seconds, and have it seamlessly available at school and at home, both in the app AND on the website: www.threering.com.
- Capture photos, videos, audio, and notes from class
- Enjoy unlimited storage
- Align your artifacts by student, subject, and tag/standard
- Share artifacts with parents and students in one click
- Access your artifacts in the app AND on the website: www.threering.com
USE Three Ring TO:
**Document classroom activity**: speeches, performances, presentations, experiments - anything!
**Create multimedia portfolios**: aligned to each student and standard
**Communicate with parents, administrators, and other teachers**: share artifacts from your classroom in seconds
**Gather evidence for IEPs, SLOs, and standards mastery**
Students can also use the app! Teachers, have them download it on their devices to document their own learning.
Oh, and another thing: Does your classroom have poor Wi-Fi? Are you going on a field trip? Fear not! Three Ring will save the artifacts you capture and upload them when you have better reception.
For additional info and tutorials, visit www.threering.com.
Please contact us at [email protected]
with questions and feedback. Thanks!
* Prevent students from tagging other students when capturing media.
* Improve login error messaging.