DashClock extension for the Threema secure instant messaging app. It displays the number of unread messages along with the text of the last few notifications directly on your lockscreen.
• You need to have DashClock Widget (http://goo.gl/WY8yBD) installed to use this app.
• Works on Android 4.3+ only since it depends on functionality introduced with Android 4.3.
• Enable message previews and disable PIN lock in Threema if you want to see the text of your notifications.
• Make sure DashClock Widget is installed
• Add a DashClock Widget to your lock screen or to a home screen
• Go to DashClock's settings dialog and click on "Add another extension"
• Select Threema from the list
• Click on the menu button next to the extension and chose "Settings"
• Tap on "Enable notifications"
• Check "Threema DashClock Extension" to enable notification access and accept the request for permission to read incoming notifications
* fixed empty notification if passphrase was set