Chill with Threeze. Earn the highest score possible by combining ice blocks. When you combine a pair the number doubles. How high can you double? When the board is full and there are no more pairs you are frozen out and the game ends.
**** Optimized for Tablets and Phones ****
**** Leaderboards and Achievements using Google Play ****
• Play on your Phone or Tablet
• Undo your last move!!!
• Smart code to determine the next number Threeze cube
• Next number Threeze cube displays a number not just a color
• Vote for future features in our poll
• Use your Google+ Account to earn Achievements
• Use your Google+ Account to post to the Leaderboards
• Use your Google+ Account to brag about your score
• Perfect for that five-minute break or long commute
** Frequently Asked Questions **
Q. I don't like my last move or I didn't mean for that pair to combine, can I undo my move?
A. You can! Tap the undo arrow button to go back one move. This is also very helpful in trying a few different moves then deciding on the best one to do.
Q. How do I learn how to play Threeze?
A. The rules can be found by tapping "?" at the top of the screen.
Q. How do I combine the Threeze cubes?
A. Quickly slide your finger over the cubes you want to combine. Threeze cubes only combine when stopped by the edge of the grid. Careful not to get frostbite.
Q. Which cubes can be combined?
A. 1s and 2s can be combined and then any like pairs, like 3, 3, 6, 6.
Q. How do you beat other players on the Leaderboard?
A. You need to think a few moves ahead to combine the best Threeze cubes. Try using the Undo button if you don't like your last move.
If you experience any problems, please email me and I will investigate the problem right away.
We hope you have as much fun playing Threeze as we did creating it.
- Optimized for OS 5 / Lollipop
- Fixed pop animation
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
- What's your best score?
- Saved location in game when exiting and returning
- Minor bug fixes