Tic-tac-toe is an ancient pencil-and-paper game for two players, X and O, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid.
The player who succeeds in placing three respective marks in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal row wins the game.
- Simple and Easy :-)
- Single Player
Play against your smart phone
- Two Players
Play with your friend
- Interactive sounds
- Small size, less than half MB
- Good Timepass
Tic-Tac-Toe originates back to ancient Egypt and is one of the oldest games known.
Tic Tac Toe can be also called Tic-tac-toe, TTT, noughts and crosses, X's and O's and X and 0 or:
- Tick-tack-toe, tic-tac-toe, tick-tat-toe, or tit-tat-toe (USA, Canada)
- Noughts and crosses or Naughts and crosses (Great Britain, Republic of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
- Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies (verbal name only) (Northern Ireland)
- Xs and Os (Egypt, Republic of Ireland, Canada, Scotland, Zimbabwe)
- X and O (India)
- O-X (Mauritius)
All permissions added are completely harmless and at no point do we collect or store any personal information!
Please send me an email telling me about games you would love to see on android, the ones you played for days when you were a kid and we will bring them back to life for your Android device. Your feedback is valuable to me.
Keywords: Free, Casual Games, Timepass, Skills, Simple, Brain & Puzzle, Arcade & Action, TicTacToe, Entertainment