To get ready for your trip, use this program to check tidal information and other related data in Brazil.
››› IN THE MEDIA:
• Náutica magazine, issue 271, march 2011 edition: “SOBE E DESCE DAS ÁGUAS. Você pode visualizá-las mais tarde sem se conectar à Internet. Dá para planejar o dia ideal para cruzeiros.”
››› IMPORTANT ALERTS! READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
• If you have any problem, critic or question, I suggest you send an e-mail first, since the comments space is too restricted.
• The paid optional only eliminates the ADs and make it possible to use the program with AD blockers. Subscriptions acquired or renewed between 12 AM of February 01, 2015 to 12 AM of March 02, 2015, are eligible for a refund equal to the value of 01 yearly subscription.
• Old Pro users: your license is extended to use everything until the DEC/2015 predictions at no additional costs. Details below.
Available for free:
• Outstanding tablet support.
• High resolution graphics for devices up to 480 dpi.
• Modern interface with Material Design (new Android standard).
• Support for the Pebble smartwach (2.0+).
• Dashclock and Android default widgets.
• Automatic cache that saves data for offline use.
• Automatic and manual selection of meters and feet.
• Current tidal conditions.
• Easy prediction of past and future tides.
• Moon phases integrated with each prediction.
• Illuminated fraction of the Moon disk in each table prediction.
• Automatic and configurable time zones.
• Automatic daylight saving time conversions.
• Seamless transition between months.
• Automatic locator identifies nearby geographical stations.
• Compatibility with newer and older devices (Froyo to Lollipop).
• Code optimized for modern multicore CPUs.
• Shareable reports, including through Android Beam (NFC).
• Exclusive panel with hourly predictions.
• Seach tides by Moon phases
And available in the subscription (paid):
• Removal of advertisements (“ADs”).
• Ability to use this program with ad blockers.
Compare with the others in the Play Store: no other is that polished, easy to use, intuitive, complete, modern and according to the standards set by Google for Android programs.
››› ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Users of the old Pro version must keep the old Pro version installed together with this version so you don't need to buy the paid optional, until DEC/2015. Keep both installed!. It is all automatic, no configuration needed.
2. To install the Pebble smartwatch program, use the option in the “Settings” menu. The language installed will always be the current language used by your device. Requires Android 4.0 and above, and Pebble 2.0 and above!!!!
3. The time zone indication only applies if the time zone setting is defined to “Your device”, inside the program, and your own device is configured to a time zone in which daylight savings time is in effect. If this feature does not work properly, please make sure your device settings for date and time are properly configured! Almost always these mistakes happen when the device is misconfigured.
4. This description applies only to devices running Android 2.2 and above. Older devices will only have access to the old, simplified, Light version. Support for Android 2.1 ended at 23:59 (11:59 PM) GMT-03:00, of July 12, 2013. End of life for Android 2.1 effective September 07, 2014.
• Ability to change the way date and time are displayed in the Now panel (“+1h” or standard “11h54 AM”, for example).