To get ready for your trip, use this program to check tidal information and other related data in Brazil.
››› IN THE MEDIA:
• Náutica magazine, issue 271, march 2011 edition: “SOBE E DESCE DAS ÁGUAS. Você pode visualizá-las mais tarde sem se conectar à Internet. Dá para planejar o dia ideal para cruzeiros.”
››› IMPORTANT ALERTS! READ BEFORE COMMENTING:
• If you have any problem, critic or question, I suggest you send an e-mail first, since the comments space is too restricted.
• A few functions are NOT available in the free version. Details below.
• Old Pro users: your license is extended to use everything until the DEC/2014 predictions at no additional costs. Details below.
Available for free:
• Outstanding tablet support.
• High resolution graphics for devices up to 480 dpi.
• Modern interface with Material Design (new Android standard).
• Support for the Pebble smartwach (2.0+).
• Dashclock and Android default widgets.
• Automatic cache that saves data for offline use.
• Automatic and manual selection of meters and feet.
• Current tidal conditions.
• Easy prediction of past and future tides.
• Moon phases integrated with each prediction.
• Illuminated fraction of the Moon disk in each table prediction.
• Automatic and configurable time zones.
• Automatic daylight saving time conversions.
• Seamless transition between months.
• Automatic locator identifies nearby geographical stations.
• Compatibility with newer and older devices (Froyo to Lollipop).
• Code optimized for modern multicore CPUs.
• Reports for all predictions shareable through Android Beam (NFC wireless technology): share predictions without an Internet connection and even with those without this program installed, for free!
And available in the subscription (paid):
• Exclusive panel with hourly predictions.
• Removal of advertisements (“ADs”).
• Seach tides by Moon phases
• Shareable reports.
• Ability to use this program with ad blockers.
Compare with the others in the Play Store: no other is that polished, easy to use, intuitive, complete, modern and according to the standards set by Google for Android programs.
››› ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Users of the old Pro version must keep the old Pro version installed together with this version in order to gain access to all optionals without additional cost, until DEC/2014. Keep both installed!. It is all automatic, no configuration needed.
2. To install the Pebble smartwatch program, use the option in the “Settings” menu. The language installed will always be the current language used by your device. Requires Android 4.0 and above, and Pebble 2.0 and above!!!!
3. The time zone indication only applies if the time zone setting is defined to “Your device”, inside the program, and your own device is configured to a time zone in which daylight savings time is in effect. If this feature does not work properly, please make sure your device settings for date and time are properly configured! Almost always these mistakes happen when the device is misconfigured.
4. This description applies only to devices running Android 2.2 and above. Older devices will only have access to the old, simplified, Light version. Support for Android 2.1 ended at 23:59 (11:59 PM) GMT-03:00, of July 12, 2013. End of life for Android 2.1 effective September 07, 2014.
• New standard widget (not available on small screens).
• New appearance (Material design).
• Requires new app for Pebble in Pebble store.
• Winds and Waves panels separated.
• “Now” panel redesigned with more information.
• Wind speed now in knots.
• Android Beam (NFC) sharing for all panels.
• Reduced application size.
• Increased efficiency.
• ADs removed in Froyo (Android 2.2).
• Many small fixes…