Tie Dye Complete Theme!
* NOTE: You MUST HAVE a home replacement app to use the theme portion! Themes and live wallpapers do not appear in your app drawers. Scroll to end to read about multi-wallpaper support. E-mail me if you have questions, or check the help files at www.hitechpilot.com.
This is it, a "full-package" remake of your android phone in bold TIE DYE. Show off your groovy Tie Dye obsession, or just relax and enjoy some inner peace.
Included in this release:
-4 custom clock widgets in 3 sizes each. These clocks can be configured to launch any App on your phone at a simple touch. Launch just one, or create a favorites list. Never search that busy App drawer again.
- Custom Live wallpaper featuring beautiful peace flowers (daisies), peace sigs, and peace doves dancing across your screen with an elegant Tie Dye backdrop. Adjust the number of flowers you see, turn sparkles and glitter on/off, change the direction, the background (5 to choose from), and even use YOUR OWN wallpaper under the flowers or peace symbols!
- 3 static Tie Dye wallpapers. Visit my website or e-mail me if you have trouble finding them (not all phones have direct access).
- Robust theme replacement for Icons, Menus and Task bars. You MUST HAVE a home replacement app for this feature. FREE apps are available on the market, like "OpenHome" "PandaHome" and "DXTop." Please e-mail if you have questions. Theme is optimized for OpenHome and Pandahome. You Do NOT need them to utilize the Clocks or Live Wallpaper!
Please visit my website for additional pictures. I hope you enjoy this theme. Please comment if you like it. I read all comments and respond to all e-mails, they are very helpful. Thank you.
Most of all, Enjoy!
* Multi-wallpaper: If your home replacement app does not support multiple wallpapers, download and install "CrazyHome Lite" free from the Market. You can STILL use your preferred home replacement, but now a "Theme Wallpaper" option will be available from the home screen menu. E-mail with questions.
Added background sparkles option. Sparkles are "on" by default and can be turned off in the wallpaper settings. If you ever have questions or issues, please e-mail me!! My website also has several faq's and help files: www.hitechpilot.com.