Built for the enterprise, TigerText℠ is the #1 App for sending secure, encrypted text messages and files that permanently disappear from phone company servers and devices so company information remains safe.
TigerText not only keeps your communications secure, it helps transform your workflows for maximum productivity, all while remaining compliant with industry regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
• SECURE MESSAGING: Keep messages private with fully encrypted, end-to-end, secure texting solution.
• DELIVERY CONFIRMATION: Know instantly when messages have been sent, delivered, and read.
• MESSAGE LIFESPAN: Set message lifespan to dictate when messages will be automatically deleted.
• MESSAGE RECALL: Recall a message and attachments before or after it has been read.
• UNIVERSAL MESSAGING: Securely converse with colleagues who do not have TigerText.
• VOICE NOTES: Record, attach, and send voice files for more detailed messages.
• DO NOT DISTURB: Let colleagues know when you’re not available. Create custom auto-replies.
• GROUP MESSAGING: Create groups on the fly to improve collaboration and coordination.
• MESSAGE FORWARDING: Easily add colleagues and experts to ongoing text conversations.
• DELIVERY ESCALATION: Notifications not delivered within 2 minutes are re-sent via SMS.
• MULTIPLE INBOXES: Quickly switch between inboxes when using multiple TigerText accounts.
• MULTI-PLATFORM SUPPORT: Access secure messages on any smartphone, tablet, or desktop.
• INTEGRATED CORPORATE DIRECTORIES: Active Directory, LDAP, and eDirectory integration.
• SECURE ATTACHMENTS (Desktop Only): Securely attach PDFs, images, and other files from apps like Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
• PIN LOCK: Admins or users can configure 4-digit numeric PIN settings in the app for added security.
• MESSAGE ARCHIVING (OPTIONAL): Compliance-based industries may add hosted archiving to capture transactional data.
TigerText is currently certified to work in the U.S. and Canada. While users in other countries may download and use the app for free, TigerText access may be inconsistent outside the U.S. and Canada.
• Moved to faster network protocol
• Improved ability to send and receive messages in poor network conditions
• Faster account syncing across all platforms
• Improved overall processing, now requiring less battery power to use it
• Added more stability to address crashes
We're always improving as a result of your feedback. Please let us know what you think! [email protected]