== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Love the look of the Lumia 920 or Windows Phone 7/8 in general; but don't wanna give up your Android device? Now you can have best of both world. Bring the Windows Phone 8 (Metro) look to your Android mobiles and tablets.== FEATURES ==== THIS UCCW SKIN IS EDITABLE, INCLUDING HOTSPOTS ==
This Windows Phone theme set contains 25 skins in total. Pick the ones you want and arrange them on your screen anyway you want. Create different looks. Assign your favorite apps to the tile hotspots and each tile can launch one app. The skins are -
Editable - Camera, Contacts, Facebook, Gmail, Search, Talk, Tasks, Twitter, Voice, YouTube
Locked - Dropbox, Google Plus, Settings
Editable - Missed calls count, Chrome, Date, New Text
Locked - Instagram, Play Store
Editable - Battery Level, Quickpic, Temperature, Time, Weather
4x2 - Editable - Music
Available in tiles of other colors -
Green - http://goo.gl/Kz3WI
Red - http://goo.gl/vlQyv
Other sets of this series -
Google Apps - http://goo.gl/8TxF2
Games Pack - http://goo.gl/HKqd7Similar and Easier to setup
Banners UCCW Skins - http://goo.gl/5TYYF
You can use them all together too. Last 2 screenshots show how different color tiles look together.== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 1X1 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select any Tiles skin you want from here. The skin will be applied to the widget.
- Resize the widget now to best fit your screen.
- Repeat the step to place any number of widgets.
- Recommendation - Use Nova launcher. Grid size 6x4. Dock hidden. Statusbar & Navbar stock size. For Galaxy Nexus - Horizontal and Vertical margin = None. Other devices, use different values and see which works best.
- Edit -
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change hour format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
You can watch the instruction steps in this video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSf0fcCNktk . Theme setup video below.== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
v1.4 - Made hotspots editable in these too - Chrome, Dropbox, Facebook, Google+, Music, QuickPic, Talk, Twitter, YouTube
v1.3 - Skins are now editable. Please assign apps to hotspots before using.
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.