Time Lapse Creator takes photos with the phone's camera at certain intervals and stores them as separate images to the device. The photos can be viewed as a time lapse video with the build in player. Time lapse videos are especially suited when shooting e.g. cloudscapes, plants and flowers and construction projects.
- Take photos in any supported camera resolution
- Can take photos also with screen of (only if the device supports this)
- Screen wakes up with proximity sensor
- Choose any shoot frequency and number of photos
- Built in player for the time lapses
- Camera settings (focus, zoom, exposure, white balance)
- No audio when shooting (only if the device allows this)
- Browse and manage the time lapses
- Encode video file automatically
- Share to YouTube and other services
- Add motion effect to the video
- Supports both front and back cameras
- Overlay the time and date over the photos
It is advised to turn off all radios in the device while shooting. This can be done by switching the phone to flight mode.
The photos can be read from the device and you can create a video from them e.g. with [Mac] Time Lapse Assembler ( http://www.dayofthenewdan.com/projects/time-lapse-assembler-1 ) or [Windows] MakeAVI ( http://makeavi.sourceforge.net/ ).
**NOTE: If you upgrade from previous version and the app crashes on startup you need to go to the Android Application manager and click the "Clear data" button (this resets the settings but will not affect your time lapses) **
- Fixed a crash bug which happened on some devices during camera initialization
- Fixed the black screen on Android 2.3