Worked Time is a productivity tool to allow you to control your daily time worked and your overtime making statistics for weeks, months, and years. By using this tool it will be easy for you improving your efficiency at work and to control your work overtime.
Worked Time is focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful report system (textual and graphical)
3 Keep battery life safe: the app does not need to be running all the time.
Worked Time features:
- Monitoring your daily work, overtimes, breaks and times in/out.
- Let you specify the project and the task in which you are working
- Reports and charts with the time worked for each project, and the money earned in each of them.
- Export your reports to .CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Let you personalize the preference: e.g. inserting your daily target time for work and lunch, and your preferences
- Predicting at what time you can come back home taking into account the time you usually spend lunching and resting
- Add alerts to notify when your are resting or working too much for today
- Exporting data to a xml file in your external sd card.
- Cloud Storage (Google Drive) to make backups and restore data
- Languages supported: English, French and Spanish (other languages under request)
- New!! The app detect in which zone of your office are automatically thanks to the Wifi signals around you. So the app know if you are in the coffee room, taking lunch or working.
I hope "Worked Time" will be the best and most intuitive productivity tool for Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email me. We appreciate your feedback!
Worked Time 3.372
- Fixing bugs related with excel reports and with NFC features
- Fixing important bug included in last version
Worked Time 3.3
- Fixing bug: excel reports, comments on first action of the day, other minor bugs
- NFC tags supported (read and write)
- Reduced apk size
Worked Time 3.22
- UI improved: possibility to choose light or dark theme
- Data may be imported to a CSV or to an excel file with charts
- Time related to any project is now exported into CSV and excel files