"Time Worked" is a productivity tool to allow you to control your daily time worked and your overtime making statistics for weeks, months, and years. By using this tool it will be easy for you improving your efficiency at work and to control your work overtime.
Time Worked is focus on:
1.Ease of use: keep it intuitive to operate
2.Powerful report system (textual and graphical)
3 Keep battery life safe: the app does not need to be running all the time.
Time Worked features:
- Monitoring your daily work, overtimes, breaks and times in/out.
- Let you specify the project and the task in which you are working
- Reports and charts with the time worked for each project, and the money earned in each of them.
- Export your reports to .CSV format (compatible with Excel)
- Let you personalize the preference: e.g. inserting your daily target time for work and lunch, and your preferences
- Predicting at what time you can come back home taking into account the time you usually spend lunching and resting
- Add alerts to notify when your are resting or working too much for today
- Exporting data to a xml file in your external sd card.
- Cloud Storage (Google Drive) to make backups and restore data
- Languages supported: English, French and Spanish (other languages under request)
- New!! The app detect in which zone of your office are automatically thanks to the Wifi signals around you. So the app know if you are in the coffee room, taking lunch or working.
I hope "Time Worked" will be the best and most intuitive productivity tool for Android! If you have any problems about how to use it or ideas about how to improve it, feel free to email me. We appreciate your feedback!
Time Worked 3.08
+ Fixing bugs found on version 3.07
Time Worked 3.07
+ Allow to set different target times for work for different dates
+ Added target time to data exportation into CSV/Excel format
+ Added Polish translations and improved German ones
Time Worked 3.05
+ Avoid to start the wifi service automatically when the device is in fly mode
+ The activation interval time for the wifi zones had no into account the time zone
+ Fixed some crashs when exporting data to a csv file