UPDATE: TimeBox is now fully compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich!
TimeBox is a configurable time management application that employs the Pomodoro Technique.
The Pomodoro technique was developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s. The technique breaks your work flow into cycles called Pomodori (Italian for tomato).
Cycles are typically 25 minutes with a 5 minute break afterward. After four of such cycles, an extended break is taken (15-20 minutes).
Here at Psi Solutions, we believe that life is not one-size-fits-all. We have given you the ability to configure every aspect of a Pomodoro to suit your own needs.
These configurations are stored as user presets, which can be freely created, modified or removed. The result is a dynamic time management service which helps you get work done without impeding your work flow.
* Configure all aspects of a Pomdoro (eg. work/break ratio)
* Save configurations as user presets
* Preferences which control audio alerts and wake lock
* Selection of visualizations to represent the progress of a Pomodoro
* Multitask-friendly, TimeBox will continue running an active Pomodoro in the background as an ongoing notification
* Minor bug fixes for earlier versions of Android.
* TimeBox is now fully compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich!
* Minor bug fixes
* Feature - Alert volume is now adjustable if the "Sound always on" option is ticked in the preferences
* Minor bug fix - Circular visualization would occasionally freeze
* Minor bug fix - network errors during update checks
* Compatibility fix for CyanogenMod 7