This is a recurring hourly (or minutely) chime/reminder application. Great for time management (such as for the Pomodoro Technique), meditation, cooking, timing experiments, or even as a pills reminder. Just set the time range and how often you want the alarm to go off and lean back and wait (or work, you know, be productive and whatnot). You can create multiple chimes for different needs, each with its own custom settings.
The premium key removes ads and enabled cloud sync.
There seems to be a problem on Google's end with their advertisements that causes apps to crash. They have fixed it and the update should be rolling out to users soon (see https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-admob-ads-sdk/DkjtCx_Zvn8 for more details).
If you experience a problem please report it using the Send Feedback button so that I am aware of it as well, and if you would like to test out new features then join the beta test community here https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/112205731179046769193 and follow the steps. You can also request new features through the community or through email.
* Fixing bug where syncing created duplicate chimes
* Dropping support for Android 2.2 because Google Play Services no longer supports it
* Single session chimes are now free
* New premium feature: Cloud sync between devices and backup
* Full screen view for persistent chimes
* Snooze options for persistent chimes
* Android wear support
* Smaller apk size
* Bug fixes