TimeZone is a nice and funny Android application to know the timezone details of any place in the world. TimeZone has been designed and developed following the Google's gudeline to give the user a pretty and easy-to-use experience on smartphones and tablets running Android 3 (Honeycomb) or greater.
Some features of the app, many others will be available with future updates:
- Dynamic user interface with hi-res graphic optimized for smartphones and tablets
- International localization that automatically adapts the GUI elements at the device language. Moreover are available complete translation in english, italian, spanish and chinese
- Creation of your own favourite timezones list with the ability of customizing color or description of the elements
- Search for a place by its description or keywords
- Resizable widgets 4x1 and 4x2
- Set an alarm for another timezone
Free version limitations:
- The max number of your favourite elements is 3
- Map interaction limited to favourite elements on tablet devices
Buy full application to have:
- No limit to the number of favourite elements
- Full interaction with the map
- Add an element to your favourite list from the map
- Widget trasparency
- Priority app updates
- ...many other useful features
========== REVIEWS ===========
@ Ninja Romeo: http://www.ninjaromeo.com/timezone-android-app/
@ AppEggs.com: http://www.appeggs.com/apps/sp.android.timezone,483888/
========== F.A.Q ===========
*Q*: After I bought the pro version, I cannot see any timezone elements i've saved with the free version. How I can load in Pro version me favourite timezones list used with the Free app?
*A*: The Free and Pro TimeZone's versions are two different app and don't share neither data nor settings. This behaviour has been designed to keep the app optimized in both free and pro versions. Hence, when you install Pro version you can safetly remove the Free one without alter any data of the version you have bought. Obviously, your favourite timezones added in the free version, need to be (re)inserted in the Pro, after that all your favourite elements will be availabe also in the app widgets
*Q*: I cannot see in the widgets the changes i've made to my favourite timezone list. How I can refresh the widgets data?
*A*: You can refresh widget data in these two way: 1. Close the app (sliding TimeZone to the left or right in the recent apps list), 2. Wait for the automatic widgets refresh by the OS (every 30 min), if this is allowed by the related setting in TimeZone preferences (only from versione 1.2)
*Q*: I've a problem not listed in this FAQ, how i can solve it?
*A*: For any problem about the app experience please avoid to leave negative comments that don't help to understand and solve the issue, but, better, drop an email to the developer the will be happy to give you all the support and information you need to get a great TimeZone experience
- Suport to Google Maps v 2
- Map view for phone devices
- A lot of fix and improvements
- Stronger geocoding service support
- New user dialog engine