TimTim is a fresh and fruity kitchen timer.
As simple as a real one: Just touch and rotate the fruit or use the D-Pad to set the timeout.
Furthermore, TimTim offers configurable presets for common timeouts such as your favourite tea, short meetings or Pomodoro intervals. And if you don't like the way it looks, try one of the other skins.
This version is identical to the regular TimTim, but ad supported.
Design by Jenny Hardy-Dahlke.
* Improved rotation algorithm.
* Fixed alarm/vibration issues on Android 4.x.
* Added xhdpi assets to support WXGA.
* The dial now moves continuously during countdown.
* Selecting a preset now works when the timer is already active.
* The soft keyboard is shown when adding/editing a preset.
* Using a fixed, bundled alarm sound
* Using the modern Holo theme on Android 3.x and 4.x devices.