The newest Tinkoff Mobile Bank. The Best Russian Mobile Bank in 2013 and 2014 (according to Warkswebb Rank & Report and Deloitte).
Manage your money anywhere, anytime
- Control your finances: cards, deposits, cash loans, savings accounts and set goals.
- Block, reissue and request additional cards in one motion.
- Manage points or miles if you participate in a loyalty program.
- Set goals and save up money for large purchases with the help of savings accounts.
Track your spending
- Explore all transactions in The Event List: see general expense statistics or filter transactions by date, account or name.
- Global app search: by transaction, by payment type and name, provider or contact.
Pay and transfer
- Transfer money with ease: between your accounts, from card to card, to other banks, to Russian Post or to municipal and government organizations.
- Setup automatic and recurring payments for cell phone, internet and utility bills.
- Generate payment templates and attach them right to your address book contacts for quick future payments.
- Make payments to over 3000 service providers in Russia (including traffic fines, taxes and fees).
- Exchange rates and their dynamics (Tinkoff Bank/The Central Bank).
- Spend charts.
- Closest payment points, ATMs and special offers right on the map, available all over Russia.
- Special offers (with new offer notifications).
- Account statements.
- Contact the bank by telephone (over the Internet or by phone), by e-mail and through social networks.
Become a client of the Tinkoff Bank by sending a request right from the app.
We have added many new features:
- New interface and design.
- Global app search.
- New section "Events": all your transactions in one shared newsfeed.
- New section "Security": limits and push-notifications management.
- Generate payment templates and attach them right to your address book contacts.
- Savings accounts and goals.
- Cell phone auto-pay service.
- Currency converter for transfers between your own accounts in different currencies.
- Cashback awarded displayed for each transaction.