The Best Russian Mobile Bank in 2013, 2014 and 2015 (according to Markswebb Rank & Report and Deloitte).
Manage your money anywhere, anytime
- Control your finances: cards, deposits, cash loans, savings accounts and set goals.
- Block, reissue and request additional cards in one motion.
- Manage points or miles if you participate in a loyalty program.
- Set goals and save up money for large purchases with the help of savings accounts.
Track your spending
- Explore all transactions in The Event List: see general expense statistics or filter transactions by date, account or name.
- Global app search: by transaction, by payment type and name, provider or contact.
Pay and transfer
- Transfer money with ease: between your accounts, from card to card, to other banks, to Russian Post or to municipal and government organizations.
- Setup automatic and recurring payments for cell phone, internet and utility bills.
- Generate payment templates and attach them right to your address book contacts for quick future payments.
- Make payments to over 3000 service providers in Russia (including traffic fines, taxes and fees).
- Exchange rates and their dynamics (Tinkoff Bank/The Central Bank).
- Spend charts.
- Closest payment points, ATMs and special offers right on the map, available all over Russia.
- Special offers (with new offer notifications).
- Account statements.
- Contact the bank by telephone over the Internet (app uses audio and VoIP background modes) or by phone, by e-mail and through social networks.
Become a client of the Tinkoff Bank by sending a request right from the app.
We are now working on bringing kopecks back – and on a number of new options as well.
Meanwhile we’ve fixed some bugs and made some minor improvements.