With Tiny Animals kids learn to identify and differentiate between various kinds of animals - mammals, birds, reptiles and insects - by their pictures, names and calls.
Kids can operate the game themselves or with their parents. While playing, the child improves its cognitive abilities, learns new words and enriches his vocabulary. Additionally, the game enhances memory and attention abilities.
- The game is recommended for kids aged 1-5
- Includes 30 different animal slides, divided into 3 different difficulty levels
- As the child progresses, each level includes 10 new, more advanced slides
- Each animal slide includes an image, identifying call and name pronunciation
- Switching between slides is done by using the arrows or sliding the image to the left or right
- Clicking on the image will prompt a pronunciation of the animal's name and present its identifying call
- The game can be played vertically or horizontally
To contact us please Email - [email protected]