*** To make this app work, you need to have µTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com) running on your PC ***
Tiny Torrent is a µTorrent client. You can check the status of your downloads, perform actions on them (pause them, delete them, ...) And you can also add .torrent files or magnet links directly to µTorrent on your PC remotely.
You can configure your application server to access from your Wi-Fi and/or from an external connection, so TinyTorrent will detect the connection and automatically connects to the appropriate server.
To make Tiny Torrent works correctly, you must be sure that your µTorrent has activated WebUI functionality, you can see how setting up here: http://www.utorrent.com/help/guides/webui
If you also want to use the application outside of your Wi-Fi, through Internet, you must open in your router the port wich µTorrent is working on.
Tags: torrent, µTorrent, uTorrent, bittorrent, remote.
- Bug fixed
- Added ability to sort torrents list. The order persists even if the user restarts the application.
- Fixed an issue that caused app close unexpectedly.
- Added a permission required in Android 4.4 for reading files from internal storage to open .torrent files.
- Modified the view "Send to...".
- Fixed bug when changing between servers.
- Fixed bug in changing settings.
- Minor bug fixed.